Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many digital images are included in your sessions?: The number of images included in your session depends on the digital collection package you order. Please request my pricing sheet through my contact page for more information.
2. How will you deliver my digital images?: There is a download link found on your gallery page that you can click and they will download straight to your computer!
3. When do I book a newborn session?: I usually book my sessions 3-6 months in advance. Please don’t wait to book because I fill up fast! We will schedule your session for 6-12 days after your due date. When baby is delivered you should contact me to let me know and we will determine if the date will still work. If not the session will be rescheduled to a better date.
4. How old should baby be for a newborn session?: I prefer 6-14 days old but can do newborn style sessions up until 30 days old.
5. Where do newborn sessions take place?: The session takes place in my in studio in Omaha, NE. I do not offer in-home newborn sessions. The address to my studio is: 330 N. 115th St. Omaha. NE
6. Do I need to bring anything to my baby’s photo session?: I provide all props but if there are any special items that you would like to include please let me know a week in advance by sending me a photograph so that I can prepare and determine how to include the special item.
7. What happens if my baby poos or pees on your stuff?: Don’t worry! It ALWAYS happens. I always do a large load of laundry after each session for this exact reason. I do take some preventative measures like putting puppy training pads underneath blankets.
8. How long does it take to get my images back?: You will then be able to view your gallery within 2-3 weeks.